Hi! I want write to much, because there is no need.
Every girl needs cute bikini for this summer, I find this one as perfect for me.
I see it as unusual and one that wont be on every girl at the beach.
It is velvet and looks AMAZING!!!
Write bellow what do you think and what kind of swimsuit you like.
So pretty dear! Love it! xoxo
ReplyDeleteVesna - Home Chic Club
I love it!
ReplyDeleteZapraszam do mnie. Będzie mi bardzo miło, jeżeli zostawisz po sobie ślad w postaci obserwacji oraz komentarza. ☺ normalbutdidnot.blogspot.com (click)
Lovely post!xx
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE
Looks very delicate and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDivan model. I boja i materijal mi se jako sviđaju. :)
ReplyDeleteFashion, Beauty and Style
Nijesam baš sigurna je li ovaj materijal dobar u vodi, ali kupaći mi se baš dopada! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lifella2.blogspot.com
Beautiful swimsuit :)
ReplyDeletehttps://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/
Lovely <3
ReplyDeleteŚliczny strój *,*
ReplyDeletehttp://roksanafashionist.blogspot.com/
Lovely bikini :)
ReplyDeleteMy Tester Mania Blog ★ Twitter
In love with the color!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Portugal,
Joana
The "F" Word Blog | Facebook | Instagram
this bathing suit looks so gorgeous
ReplyDeletewww.mssparkleandglow.com
Nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-fight-for-a-dream.blogspot.com/2017/01/summary-of-2016.html
Nisam do sad imala bikini od ovog materijala. Deluje mi zanimljivo i chic!
ReplyDelete