Skip to main content

Bridal Fashion Trends for 2017



As we start 2017 with promises to celebrate love, it seems that petticoat wedding gowns have handed their respective first place to free-falling and body fitting wedding dresses. This also leaves room for many new and interesting trends when it comes to bridal fashion in 2017. If your big day is scheduled for this year and you still haven’t made up your mind about perfect gown, keep on reading.

High necklines


Bodices with sweetheart neckline seem to be the thing of the past. New trends in wedding fashion are all about high and intricate necklines. The diversity of options makes this style perfect for different body types as well as wedding themes. From elegant boat necklines to embroidered collars and lacey mock turtlenecks, the texture of the wedding dress is accentuated more than ever.


All over lace

Lace as a detail has been vastly popular when it comes to bridal fashion, but this year has taken lace trend on a whole new level. Basically, dresses that are entirely made of lace are now synonymous to dreamy fairy tale weddings. It’s also a huge spring trend in fashion. Of course, it may seem that lace all over will uncover too much skin, but contemporary designers took care of this problem as well. Skin color fabrics that keep the lacey embroidery together truly achieve an elegant yet magical look in a wedding gown.

The beauty of a siren

Siren wedding dresses also hold their top place in bridal trends for 2017. These are especially flattering on hourglass and curvy body types. What makes these dresses so attractive and popular is the sleek and simple form of the top dress part that accentuates all the right places. The true magic though is focused on the dress flare around the knees. Depending on your preferred style, you can choose dresses with really long or a bit shorter tail that’s decorated with beautiful details and ornaments.


Half Siren and all over lace together

It’s not all about white and ivory

In recent years, there has been a burst of color among bridal trends. And while nothing can beat the elegance and glamour of ivory wedding shoes, brides-to-be seem to be intrigued by the colorful gown trend. Bold colors are no longer something unusual for a wedding dress, but the true inspiration for bridal fashion in 2017 lies in pastel colors. Mint green, baby blue, delicate pink and soft yellow are definitely the part of a the hot trend to look into if you wish your wedding to be on a more unconventional side.


Fabulous hair pieces

The veil has made its comeback at the beginning of 2017 and it seems that it’s here to stay. Regardless of your dress design, wearing a really long veil embellished with lace and flowers is truly one of the cutest and most welcomed trends this year. However, veil is not the only hair piece that can make your bridal look gorgeous. Statement flower pieces and wide brim hats have took the world by storm. There’s nothing wrong with delicate and simple hair embellishments, but this year’s trend comes with a strong message for hair dĆ©cor – the flashier the better.


Organizing and preparing for your wedding day can be as much stressful as it is fulfilling. Therefore, you should focus your attention on you and everything that makes you happy. If this means that your dream wedding includes unique themes and venues, definitely go for it. Still, never settle for something less when it comes to your bridal look. Search for the perfect dress, shoes and accessories may take a while but it will be worth it. So, make sure that you schedule your dress fittings well beforehand and enjoy yourself in the process. 

Comments

  1. Predivne haljine draga! Super post! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing ;) I love there dresses. I'd like to try it on :)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slažem se s tobom, i mnogo mi se sviđaju odabrane slike :)

    esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ajme koliko divnih vjenčanica na jednom mjestu :) Vjerujem da sve cure cekaju dan da izaberu svoju. Super post draga :*

    http://beseenbepopular.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divne haljine, skroz bajkovite :-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dresses, mainly the second
    Xoxo
    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really interesting post. I like this dresses.

    Gotičarka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EVER PRETTY

HERE Hey girls! Today I will present you new site that has a lot to offers you. It is the EverPretty .  So lets go first with the way you can managed to find everything that you need on this site. Second think is the price, because it is not very expensive and they offer really quality items. Wedding dresses are the ultimate favorites for me, they are modern and classy, also they offer a lot of different styles, and it is amazing how you can find here everything for every person taste.  Here we have everything for wedding spectacle, so the next stop would be bridesmaid dresses and all girls shape and sizes, so there is no worries about can you fit or not, because they see that there is not such a thing as body limits, because all girls are absolutely fabolous in every shape and size.  Now we will stop by the Mother Of The Bride Dresses and Mother Of The Groom Dresses  and I will say that this is so cool, because you can just click on those and find everything instead sear

DRESSLINK WISHLIST

 Hello guys! Today is my Christmas, and in that spirit I have to share this with you all. I have something amazing for you today! DRESSLINK  is site where you can buy so many cool wardrobe for low price. Here is some things from my wishlist! On it you can see things which I am obsessed  with. :) Leave in comments what do you like of all of items that they offer. Love You All!!! XOXO Find it here:  HOODIE MY FAVORITE :  JACKET Find it here:  COAT

Spring Lady

Today I wanted to say something about spring/summer spirit. I never loved any of dose but I still do not want to my energy depends from season. I will make every day special and different, just for me. :) Am I selfish? I do not think so. Because of it, I am in the dress that I do really like, and in my daddies jacket. who cares. On the top of all I put my spring wreath, to give the outfit one cute note.

NEWCHIC *WISHLIST**

Hi guys! Here I am again with a wish list .    I'll start with the fact that we're getting closer to our spring and   that we who can feel all seasons ,need to be prepared fo little warmer days.   I visited the site NEWCHIC and I  am thrilled!! Here I set aside some of my favorites!!! Leave in comments if you like my choice and share with us if you have ever shopped in NEWCHIC and how you like it. Love You All!!! XOXO MY FAVORITE:   BAG BAD HAIR DAY SHIRT COAT SUNGLASSES BAG FLATS

STYLEWE

Hi girls!!! You are probably wondering where to fine this amazing and super spring dresses that I added here, so your answer is STYLEWE . I need to say that I absolutely love this white ones, cuz they look so cute and girly. You also can find super cool  SHORT PARTY DRESSES   that can get really good impression. I mast point out SWIMWEAR 2017  which you need to check out. I have high belief of this amazing items that you can find there. I hope that you like all of this that I attached and that you will sand me a great feedback. Love you all! xx follow me on INSTAGRAM @andjela.dujovic

Summer 2019 * RECAP

Hello my lovely people. Here I am in November with SUMMER photos. Oops. I just want to share this in my opinion great photos from this summer in one piece bikini from last summer. I love how comfortable and pretty it is. The color is everything. I always pack it when I go on vacation. I love how my body looks in it. This is from ZAFUL , I will leave link (if I find it) at the end so if you are interested you can also add it to your favorites as I did after buying it. After all I need to say that I am not a big fan of summer season, but I love good photos and quality time spent with friends and family, and this photos remind me of that time. I will add that you can FOLLOW me on INSTAGRAM @DUJOVICANDJELA Much lovee!!