Skip to main content

Fall Wedding Outfit Essentials




 Fall weddings are a perfect opportunity to treat yourself with some new, glamorous pieces of clothing. If you think that it’s not possible for warmer clothes to be flattering, or you always choose tight short dresses when attending a wedding, then this is a perfect opportunity for you to try something different and maybe get out of your conventional comfort zone.

If you want to bring a touch of fall to your wedding outfit, then think colors first. Pastels and neons are gone with the summer, so you can welcome fall with darker shades. Leads for this fall are auburn, emerald green, red and copper. There are many ways in which you can shine this season - even the smallest details, like plum lipstick, or red and gold eyeshadow can work. But the main focus, as always, is on the dress. It’s the most important piece of garment for the bride and - in turn - for you, too.

If you’re planning to go dress shopping for a wedding in the near future, pay attention to these:

Off The Shoulder Ruffle Dress


These are a huge trend right now, and have made it into the next season. There are many versions of these ruffled shoulders dresses, however, the best pick for a wedding would be a midi length tight dress, possibly monochromatic, or even a shorter version with long sleeves. Simply choose your favorite. 


Maxi basics


This pretty much sums up the definition of a fall wedding dress. They are very popular right now and they can be super classy. If you’re attending a formal wedding, then this can be your pick among the ultimate classy formal dresses. Even with long sleeves, if you choose high quality fabric, rich colour and accentuated waist, you will look like a million dollars. For the informal look, go with open back or deep V cleavage.


Cape dress

One-piece cape plus dress is always a winner. This is a very sophisticated and very elegant look but, if you want something with a little twist, you can find the ones with shorts or pants, or a short skirt. If you go with this option, you will be noticed and this piece will stay in your closet for many years to come, since its beauty is timeless.


Jumpsuit

Jumpsuits are another huge trend this season. Culottes made their comeback this year and they are so versatile, chic and most of all comfortable! Even better than culotte pants are culotte jumpsuits! They are simply must-have pieces this year. Paired with pumps and a cute clutch will make you look stylishly elegant, and you can just wear your sneakers with it the next day, and go for a cup of coffee with your friends. If you’re not a culottes fan, you can wear any kind of jumpsuit you want - short sleeve, long sleeve, wide leg - as long as it’s one piece, you will be alright this season.


In case it gets chilly

A leather jacket paired with elegant dress is a foolproof combination. In case the weather gets cold, but you still need something to keep you warm, and look good at the same time, you can opt for scarves or even sweaters. What you will want is a really wide, long scarf that you can wrap around yourself; as for sweaters, check out wrap sweaters. They can look dreamy when paired with dresses, as they are a fall alternative to blazers (which you can also wear).

 Of course, you can have some fun with these, as with any essentials. Try different colours, pair them with different shoes and accessories, try them in different patterns and fabrics. You can accentuate your outfit with lace or crochet patterns but don’t go overboard. You can even add a touch of white, since that is no longer a taboo - but why would you, it’s a fall wedding!


 This article is written by my blogger friend from Sydney - Roxana Oliver

Comments

  1. nice post!
    i love the dresses <3
    http://xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice selection. i love the cape dresses, really classy.
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog.I followed you, now it's your turn :)

    https://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :)
    Beautiful clothes :)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, beautiful ideas! Thanks for your comment in my blog, I'll be happy if we start to follow each other!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post :)

    http://doroty4.blogspot.hr/2016/10/moje-omiljene-serije.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is my favorite and these clothes are perfect!
    xoxo

    www.thezigzaglane.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dresses! :D I love your blog :)
    I follow you :) If you want you can visit me and follow me back :)
    http://mayyflowerblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so nice! :)
    pozdrawiam,https://mikrouszkodzeniaa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fav one is the off-the-shoulder trend.

    http://www.estherluque.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post :)
    https://passagefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post...I love the cape dresses...so pretty.
    www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous election, I like the second and the third dress from the Maxi Basics group.
    Have a great week ahead!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Casacos de cabedal são um must have, para mim.
    Ganhaste uma nova seguidora :D
    beijinhos
    http://eyeelement.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love a good maxi dress, and those cape dresses are so stunning! Following you now, hope you'll do the same!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice dresses! i follow you, now waiting for you. :)

    have a nice week!

    Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like dresses but I don't have a lot of them. So I would like to buy some dresses. I'm in love with cape dress.
    I followed you and I'm waiting for you now ;)
    moviesgoals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for visited my blog, i like your blog too and yes, we can follow each other!
    I followed you, can you follow me now ?
    bye :)

    http://sabriellee.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. loved the post!!
    thank you for your comment and I'm following you now! :)

    ropesofpearls.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  20. those maxi dresses are beautiful ! Och, I want all of them... <3
    best regards
    www.zyciejakpomarancze.blogspot.com
    ( I follow you :) )

    ReplyDelete
  21. love all of them, very clean!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post!
    I follow you! follow back? (:
    http://martynagblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's great post! Follow back?☺

    ReplyDelete
  24. The dresses are gorgeous!

    londonkidx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for liking my article <3 Andjela was so much fun to collaborate with :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EVER PRETTY

HERE Hey girls! Today I will present you new site that has a lot to offers you. It is the EverPretty .  So lets go first with the way you can managed to find everything that you need on this site. Second think is the price, because it is not very expensive and they offer really quality items. Wedding dresses are the ultimate favorites for me, they are modern and classy, also they offer a lot of different styles, and it is amazing how you can find here everything for every person taste.  Here we have everything for wedding spectacle, so the next stop would be bridesmaid dresses and all girls shape and sizes, so there is no worries about can you fit or not, because they see that there is not such a thing as body limits, because all girls are absolutely fabolous in every shape and size.  Now we will stop by the Mother Of The Bride Dresses and Mother Of The Groom Dresses  and I will say that this is so cool, because you can just click on those and find everything instead sear

DRESSLINK WISHLIST

 Hello guys! Today is my Christmas, and in that spirit I have to share this with you all. I have something amazing for you today! DRESSLINK  is site where you can buy so many cool wardrobe for low price. Here is some things from my wishlist! On it you can see things which I am obsessed  with. :) Leave in comments what do you like of all of items that they offer. Love You All!!! XOXO Find it here:  HOODIE MY FAVORITE :  JACKET Find it here:  COAT

Spring Lady

Today I wanted to say something about spring/summer spirit. I never loved any of dose but I still do not want to my energy depends from season. I will make every day special and different, just for me. :) Am I selfish? I do not think so. Because of it, I am in the dress that I do really like, and in my daddies jacket. who cares. On the top of all I put my spring wreath, to give the outfit one cute note.

NEWCHIC *WISHLIST**

Hi guys! Here I am again with a wish list .    I'll start with the fact that we're getting closer to our spring and   that we who can feel all seasons ,need to be prepared fo little warmer days.   I visited the site NEWCHIC and I  am thrilled!! Here I set aside some of my favorites!!! Leave in comments if you like my choice and share with us if you have ever shopped in NEWCHIC and how you like it. Love You All!!! XOXO MY FAVORITE:   BAG BAD HAIR DAY SHIRT COAT SUNGLASSES BAG FLATS

STYLEWE

Hi girls!!! You are probably wondering where to fine this amazing and super spring dresses that I added here, so your answer is STYLEWE . I need to say that I absolutely love this white ones, cuz they look so cute and girly. You also can find super cool  SHORT PARTY DRESSES   that can get really good impression. I mast point out SWIMWEAR 2017  which you need to check out. I have high belief of this amazing items that you can find there. I hope that you like all of this that I attached and that you will sand me a great feedback. Love you all! xx follow me on INSTAGRAM @andjela.dujovic

Summer 2019 * RECAP

Hello my lovely people. Here I am in November with SUMMER photos. Oops. I just want to share this in my opinion great photos from this summer in one piece bikini from last summer. I love how comfortable and pretty it is. The color is everything. I always pack it when I go on vacation. I love how my body looks in it. This is from ZAFUL , I will leave link (if I find it) at the end so if you are interested you can also add it to your favorites as I did after buying it. After all I need to say that I am not a big fan of summer season, but I love good photos and quality time spent with friends and family, and this photos remind me of that time. I will add that you can FOLLOW me on INSTAGRAM @DUJOVICANDJELA Much lovee!!